Thursday, April 17, 2008

Progress Report for SDL-Rogue

Well, I said I would have the HUD done by thursday, and it's thursday so logically that would mean the HUD work is done right? Well... not exactly. I've made significant progress in setting everything up and writing all the procedures, but it's a lot more time-consuming then I figured it would be... not to mention the fact that it's BORING AS FUCK!

I'm not sure if that's the reason for my killer head-ache or some other, currently unidentified, reason, but whatever the case may be... I'm done for today.

I took the liberty of uploading a screenshot of SDL-Rogue to imageshack for your amusement... and to show that I have indeed been doing the work I say I've been doing... to clarify... that sidebar was pitch black at the time of my previous posting, and all the things you see in it now reflect the players actual stats (which are new as well)

So work will proceed on this and my current goal for getting the HUD done has been set for thuesday. That way, if my weekend ends up being surprisingly fun, I still have a whole day to work on it and get it done at the last minute.

I take these "deadlines" pretty seriously... so until then!

Oh, and check out this screenshot of the work in progress.

No comments: