Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Interfacing... more of it!

The past few weeks have been fraught with distractions, regardless I've been able to get some things done. I've drawn out what the new interface will look and function like and have begun bringing it into the Editor. Some elements are working and in near-final shape (the Main Menu is one) while others are bare bones or not there yet.

A lot of time has gone into adding the 'Slider' interface element. This will allow the user to scroll windows or change values easily. I actually had a bit of difficulty getting the math right for that one. It's all working now so I can get back to putting the Editor together again.

I've set myself the goal to have the Interface done by the end of this year. It may be a bit bold, but I think I can make that.

Until next time!

No comments: