Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Still Alive...

This is just an update to let everyone know I'm still alive and work on CubeWars is still ongoing.

Most of the work is currently going into the Editor at the moment. I'm working on a redesign of the Interface class and the way it's going to work in both the Editor and the Game itself. There's not a lot to talk about since it's very basic stuff, which is also why it's taking me so long. Doing it right is going to make my life easier down the road though.

I don't have a real estimate on when I'll have this done but judging by how long it's been taking me it could be a few weeks, though work has been picking up pace in the past week!

I'll try to post updates here whenever something mentionable happens, it's just difficult in this stage because most updates of the past week would've been stuff like "this class now inits properly" or "I made a change and had to fix the destructor, it works fine now though" which isn't particularly interesting to read for anyone not working on the thing.

Anyway, I'll hopefully post another update soon!

No comments: